Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 9 Staff In-Service (1-3 p.m.)

Our December 9 Staff In-Service will be a presentation from James Morrison. Mr. Morrison is the Assistant Director in the Division of Early Literacy and Intervention with the DOE. Mr. Morrison will present to us Indiana's plans for RtI (Response to Intervention). The presentation will be given to Riverside, LJH, and PHS staff in the LJH auditorium. Below is a proposed schedule for the day. I have received a lot of input from staff requesting to see all of the students on in-service days. We cannot mess with 5th period because of lunch. Please look at the proposal and provide comments below. Just click on comments to add your thoughts. If there are no objections to the below schedule, we'll run with it.

8:05-8:26-1st
8:29-8:50-2nd
8:54-9:15-3rd
9:18-9:39-6th
9:43-10:05-7th
10:08-10:28-8th
5th Period
10:28-11:00 -A Lunch
11:00-11:32-B Lunch
11:32-12:04-C Lunch
12:08-12:20 Bonus (Announcements)
*Two passing periods have four minutes and the others have three minutes.

2 comments:

  1. I think it will be helpful to see all students. They will have to be well organized to get to class on time with only three minute passing periods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might want to remind people to look at the blog. I hardly ever open up the internet, therefore I don't look at the blog on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete