Staff- Welcome back to the new school year! I am looking forward to a great school year. We will have our work cut out for us as we will have the most students in 2 grades that I have seen in my time here, for some of you veteran you remember when there were 3 grades here. As of today we have 322 7th grade students and 293 8th graders, that makes 615 students. I am confident that we have the capacity to have a great year helping our students achieve at high levels. As always it will take teamwork and everyone pushing each other to greatness.
Here is a look at next week:
Monday- Back to School Night (Staff will be Introduced at 5:30 in Red Gym)
Tuesday- Faculty Meeting in New Tech 102 8:00-9:00 Darlene's room (Back Up)
Please bring your keys with you on Tuesday.
Wednesday- Student first day (1st 2 days Plan)
Friday- 1st day of regular schedule
Back to School Dance 2:45-4:15
Have an awesome last weekend, the weather is supposed to be fantastic!
No comments:
Post a Comment