1. All educators can renew their license with professional growth points regardless of the license type.
2. One PGP point for every contact hour.
3. You can count PGPs that took place anytime after your license was issued.
4. Educators keep track on a log (Angie has emailed this out) and it is on the moodle. The educator is responsible for keeping verification. Examples of verification can be found HERE.
5. If you are currently working in a school (which all of us are) you submit an application and the log. I will sign off to verify all of your hours after you have shown me the verification of the experiences.
6. When you submit to the state to renew you'll need:
- the Application...State Form 9331
- $35 money order
- Copy of the original license
- Professional development renewal information and the verification form (this is what I sign off on)
8. Below are the contacts from the DOE if you have any questions.
Risa Regnier-Director of the OELD rregnier@doe.in.gov
Katie Russo-Coordinator of Continuing Ed
OLED Website: http://www.doe.in.gov/educatorlicensing/
I hope this helps...that video was really boring:)
No comments:
Post a Comment