Monday, October 8, 2012

Parent/Principal Teacher Conferences

We will host parent/principal teacher conferences on Monday October 22 from 3:30 to 8:00.  The format of the conferences are open in that parents can come in at anytime and meet with whomever they like.  We would like you to keep conferences to 10-15 minutes in length and this has been and will continue to be communicated to parents.  You will need to set some chairs up outside your room for waiting parents and have a sign in sheet.  I would also like for all teachers to choose 10 students and personally invite their parents via a phone call.  This is an attempt to get some of the parents that we need to see attend.  Craig and I will do the same.  There will be snacks in the lounge during conferences.  They should be ready by 3:05 so that you can get a quick bite before the start.  If you have questions please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I thought we always had a break from 5-6...or something similar....no break makes for a really long day... just inquiring

    ReplyDelete