Monday, September 2, 2013



Hopple's Happenings
At
Lincoln Junior High School

Please click on the attached link- Beth Hooper

Remember everyday that our students come into our classrooms, we need to be planting the seeds of success. We may never know which students we are affecting by what we are saying and doing in our classrooms. But we must always remember to do what is best for each student daily.
             
Teacher Feature:


Allison Reinholt- Welcome to a new school year at Lincoln Jr High! There are always so many exciting new things to celebrate at the beginning of a school year. For me the biggest new thing is becoming a member of the LJH staff.  My name is Alison Reinholt and I am the 8th grade Language Arts Interventionist. I'm so excited to be a part of LJH and to be back teaching at the junior high level.
I have been very fortunate to have had a numerous experiences in life and in education.  I grew up on a farm outside Monterey, IN.  My husband, Rex, and I met in high school and just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary in August.  We have two sons.  Our oldest son is in 8th grade and our youngest is in 5th grade.  We live on my husband's family's farm outside of Rochester and until last September, we helped run his parents dairy operation. We still farm over 400 acres and have some calves, but no longer milk daily.  My husband teaches and coaches at Rochester High School.
I graduated from Culver Community High School and went on to Indiana University in Bloomington.  I watched some really good Hoosier Basketball and got my degree in Education. After graduation, I taught at Eastern Pulaski School Corporation in Winamac at the High School and the Middle School. In 2007 I earned my Masters degree in School Counseling from Indiana State and went to work as a High School Guidance Counselor at Rochester HS.  I loved my students at the High School but knew my place was really in the classroom. I was given an opportunity to teach in second and third grades at Caston Elementary in Fulton. I then took a big turn in my career and took a sales and marketing position at a sports apparel company in Rochester called Team Pride. I worked with and met some wonderful people and loved my job, but I knew my true place was in education.  I feel blessed to have been given the opportunity to be here at Lincoln.
In my time outside of school, I enjoy watching my boys' and husband's sporting events, watching basketball (especially the Hoosiers), quilting, spending time with friends, reading, and being active. My family and I are also involved in a not for profit organization called Never Lose Hoop, a foundation established to help kids affected by cancer.  I love new technology and I'm always looking for something new to learn. I look forward to an exciting new school year here at LJH!

Happy Birthday Wishes
Paula Neidlinger

Dates to Remember:

Sept. 3rd-  Common Assessment Week

Sept. 6th- Athletic Pictures 2:40pm

Sept. 9th- Leadership Meeting 7:00am

Sept. 16th/17th- Learning Walks

Sept. 18th- Faculty Meeting

Sept. 23rd- Acuity Math/LA Predictive A
Building Discussions 3:15pm

Sept. 27th- LJH Dance 2:45-4:15 Cafteria
Just A Thought. . . .

“Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team.”
- Bill Parcells
2 Time Super Bowl Champion & Hall of Fame NFL Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment