Staff- Happy belated Mother's Day to all Lincoln moms. I hope you had a great day. I also hope that all of you are doing well and staying healthy. As we close the school year virtually I would like to thank all of you for your awesome mindsets throughout this last quarter. I have said many times that this was not my vision for the end of the year but each of you have been Amazing with your elearning efforts and commitment to our students. I have received many complements from others about the work that you have done virtually. We have definitely grown through this experience and will use what we have learned in the future should we need to. We started our year with the challenge to be Amazing and you have met that challenge. We are a school with Amazing staff and Amazing students. Thank you! One Team-One Family-One Last Time.
I thank all of you for your work on the move as well. They are moving items into the building now and from what some construction workers tell me things will be speeding up rather quickly here towards the end. I still do not have a date as to when teachers will be able to get into their rooms but will communicate that asap.
Final Week elearning Plans- We have put together large group celebration/connection activities for four separate groups. These plans are for Wednesday and Friday next week. I ask that respective teachers join these activities and communicate with each other about possible roles that you could take with the activities. I am assigning some lead teachers to serve as leads on each of the days. Here are the plans and the lead teachers. I also ask that teachers promote these two days with students on Monday so that we have Amazing participation.
May 20th and 22nd Plans
Please read through the plans carefully.
Monday the18th can be used to wrap things up with your classes, have students reflect and give you feedback and/or connect with your classes. The activities planned for Wednesday and Friday I think will be around 30 minutes in length and these can be/should be their assignments for all classes for those days.
Awards May 21st-
Our virtual awards program will be Thursday May 21st throughout the day. We will be publishing the winners and videos in 15 minute increments throughout the day. Please promote this to your 8th grade students. Here is the schedule of the program. Awards Program Special thanks to Paula for putting together the 8th grade video.
Week of May 26th to 29th - This week should be used with wrapping items up with students as needed and working on grades that are due on the 29th. We will be mailing reports cards to students the first week of June. Admin will be available for your questions this week or if you need assistance. We will not meet as a staff on Tuesday the 26th. Next week is our last staff meeting.
Last Faculty Meeting - Tuesday May 19th 9:00
Last Leadership Meeting - Thursday May 21st 10:00
Have a great weekend and see you Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment