Sunday, November 15, 2020

Spirit Week

This week is Spirit Week.  I would like to thank those teachers in House Typhoon and House Blizzard for their planning for the week.  I am glad that we can continue to do some form of our Spirit Assemblies this year.  With this being our first one of hopefully five we have had to adapt but will still be able to recognize students and have some fun.  Please play up the assembly, the dress up days, the door decorating, and the food drive.  Our Team Lincoln has earned some fun.  

Accolades @ Lincoln:  

Betsy Barron-  Thanks for your organization with our NJHS Induction on Thursday night.  It went well and I am glad that we were able to induct an outstanding group of 8th grade students.  Thanks to Susan LaFree, Riley Heeren, Lauren Brown, Cheryl Caine, and Kevin Garrity for their help with the program as well.  

Matt Harter-  Matt continues to work with our Robotics Team weekly and recently took the team to their first competition in Crown Point.  Great work and I look forward to hearing and seeing their work.  

Continued Kudos to Sandy Cartwright for her work with organizing our subs each morning.  This has always been an important job and even more so this year.  Thanks for your continued work.  

Kudos to Carol Gilbert for working on our upcoming winter sports season fan plan which will be put into action this upcoming week.  

Thanks to our custodial staff for their work with setting up the gym for the NJHS induction.  This was the first time for the gym to be set up for a program which includes covering the floor with our cover.  This is a job that requires a team effort and they certainly knocked it out.  Well done and thank, Ron, Chris, Jane, and Sandy.  

Kudos to Kelsie Hollabaugh-  Kelsie displayed her awesome flexibility this past week as we invaded her classroom space.  She adjusted and turned an inconvenience into a positive by being creative and allowing her students to create a new game with the space they had.  I went by the gym and the lights were off, I peaked in and all the students were active and playing a new game that I had never observed before and I heard they loved it.  Well done Kelsie!

Upcoming @ Lincoln

Tuesday PD-  Department Collaboration 7:15-7:45 

                     Nov. 24th Team Lincoln PD 3:20-3:50

                     Dec. 1st Department Collaboration 7:15-7:45

                     Dec. 8th Open Virtual/Technology/Time

Spirit Assembly- Friday Nov. 20th- Spirit Assembly Schedule- Students will return to their Advisory for the assembly and participate from their. 

Leadership Team Meeting - Thursday Nov. 19th 7:00-7:45  

Have a Great Week! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment